STAR Elementary is a fully-animated character development program that teaches:
- What sportsmanship means
- The STAR approach to dealing with situations in sports
- How to be a ‘STAR Player’ in a variety of sports and situations
- Why you should be a good sport
- The STAR Player guidelines – how to be a good sport
- How sportsmanship decisions affect you, your team, and your opponents
How do you use STAR Sportsmanship?
- Individual students or as a group
- Easy navigation lets you review or jump to any section
- Earn a certificate when you complete the program
STAR Elementary is designed for use by children in Grades 3-7 (ages 8-13).
Animated descriptions and demonstrations show examples of both good and poor sportsmanship. Eight interactive activities provide opportunities to apply the guidelines and promote learning to be a STAR Player.